sábado, 17 de octubre de 2020

Colombia

 

A country I wish to visit promptly is Colombia. I am very struck by the culture of that country, I would very much like to be there and do an on-site research of its musical currents and ancestral cultures. As I like percussion, I am very attracted to the musical culture of this country and its folklore, as of its dances.



Another aspect that makes me very interested in visiting Colombia is for its richness of flora and vegetation, its climate allows for a lot of biodiversity. Because it houses a large number of plant species this country is rich in knowledge about natural medicine, food for good living, cosmetics, among other knowledge linked to nature.





 I would love to travel through all the cities of the country and get to know flora, fauna, forests, rivers, mountains, towns and cultures, until reaching the Amazon.
I wish with all my heart to be able to know the Amazon sometime, I am imagined as a very magical place with a lot of teaching to deliver.
I find that Colombia is a country with many elements that we can observe, learn and care for.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario