sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2020

TRX Suspension training

Since the beginning of the quarantine so far I’ve been doing TRX training, it’s not a well-known training, so I’ll tell you what it’s about.

The TRX is a training system based on the performance of suspended exercises, where in the exercises that are performed, the hands or feet are held at an anchorage point while the other part of the body is supported on the ground. In this training is sought to train all body muscles by using the weight of the same body.
For training, a sturdy and adjustable nylon belt is used which, on the one hand, has an anchoring point at one end and supports for the feet and on the other hand handles.


The anchoring system can be fastened almost anywhere, which makes the training can be done anywhere, nor is it necessary to have a large space to perform the exercises.

This form of training was developed by the US Army, but although it was born with a vocation to be a military training, the TRX have incorporated it into training routines from collective activities, such as basketball, to the Sports Medicine teams, to improve rehabilitation in certain injuries.



The difference of TRX compared to other conventional strength training is that here athletes get more advantages, because in addition to developing functional strength allows to improve balance, stability of the central part of the core (area encompassing the abdominal area and lower back) and flexibility.

It is ideal to study the exercises well before performing them to avoid injuries, although the risk of injury in this training is very low, it can occur. Concentration and coordination are important to achieve good execution and to work well.



9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ceci! The diverse amount of exercises you can achieve with TRX is very interesting and the best of all is that you can achieve a great development of muscle strength.
    Jorge Abarca

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WOW! i think that type of workout must be really hard, you need to be prepare and have the strength to maintain the positions well done!, I would like to try it sometime to see how it goes!.
    Javiera Fuenzalida

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! You can do a very interesting exercise routine with this technique, I have never heard of it. It´s important to do physical activity in times of pandemic, it helps to distract the mind.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Cecilia. Thanks for sharing your knowledge about this discipline. Personaly, I've heard about TRX but I haven't read or do a research about this training. You must to be a hard worker, because this training seems very difficult.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I am impressed by the large number of exercises and the different areas that can be worked with this method, it is very efficient

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That type of exercise seems really cool, I really want to try it one day, I just started doing some workout and TRX looks so powerful.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. wow i've never heard of it before, good luck with your excercises

    ResponderEliminar