sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

IRON MAIDEN 2019

Iron Maiden is a British heavy metal band founded in 1975. They have visited our country several times and their concerts have concentrated thousands of fanatics, for that reason when I knew they were coming to Chile again, I decided to buy my ticket because you never know when it might be the last time.

I went with a college classmate and his friends. When we arrived we tried to get as close to the stage as posible, at that time there were not so many people so we managed to stay too close to the stage.
As the hours passed the National Stadium was full of people. And when the Iron Maiden show started all the people in the back started moving forward, in a moment I felt desperate because there were a lot of people squeezing us and if you didn’t jump you couldn’t breathe, it sounds paradoxical but it was real hahaha



I love the staging that this band has at concerts, as the artists change costumes and the stage always has a montage for each song, it’s too amazing! As you can see in the picture, at one point when they were playing the song "The Number of the Beast" came out a giant head that was The Beast, It was unbelievable because it was spinning and it was like it was watching us.

I had too much fun and when I was already finishing the concert and played "Hallowed be thy Name" which is my favorite song, right in front of us lit a flare and opened "the circle of death" could not believe it, it was very exciting!




3 comentarios:

  1. That part where the crowd squeezed you sounds stifling. The decorations look amazing and there are a lot of people, I'm not a big fan of crowds but it looks fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ceci, I really like what you said about this band, although I am not very attached to this genre, I recognize that they are well known and very talented.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Everything you write in this blog sounds amazing! I can tell you really enjoy music, seeing one of your favourite bands live and direct is one of the best things you can experience.

    ResponderEliminar